Customer Service: Not only about prices and the stock

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi. I'm a beginner. Tonight I registered with Jessops. And on their site they have something that I like - a wishlist. I like to place things I could be interested in in a wishlist, then when I've made up my mind move things out of the wishlist into a basket. But the problem with Jessops is that after you create a wishlist it's hard if not impossible to get to it. And the site map does not help. Looking at the site map you would be forgiven for thinking Jessops' idea of customer service is simply to list what they have for sale. (They do not mention wishlist on their site map). And to call that customer service for their site. I've actually been put off somewhat just because I cannot seem to get back to a wishlist. Because it has frustrated my buying experience.

Didn't really follow all of that, but "wishlist" really is an abomination of the English language.

Why not speak to Jessops?
They are more likely to sort out your problem than anyone on here.

The link given to Jessops Compare and Wishlist works fine. Thanks. When I clicked on it there was nothing in it. Strange because there was 4 or 5 items from my first visit. Anyway I added an item again and it is now seen on the Compare and Wishlist. That link of course ought to be on Jessops website. I don't think it is.

Currently you only see the Wishlist after you add an item. But once the page is closed, you cannot get back to it by anything on the current website (except by adding another item).

I've contacted Jessops about this. But whether they will provide a solution - who knows.

P.S. As you were. Refreshing the Compare and Wishlist page now results in Application Error. So, not got a solution - it seems. Unless it's temporary.

Last edited:
Okay I get it A wishlist only exists during a session. Once you log out, it deletes it's content. Pity, because I don't usually buy on a first visit to a website.

Okay I get it A wishlist only exists during a session. Once you log out, it deletes it's content. Pity, because I don't usually buy on a first visit to a website.
If you did, I'm guessing a wishlist would be largely irrelevant.

Yeah, it's not very well thought out at all. The wishlist feature on Camerapricebuster.co.uk works much better

Back