Customised Picture Frames and Mounts

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
We have available single and double picture/photo mounts in all sizes, shapes (including ovals, heart shape etc.) with a wide variety colours - single or multi aperture. Also custom "name" mounts (framed or unframed).

Quick turnaround, competitive prices - 10% discount for TP members.

Wide range of frames in standard sizes, as well as customised to your requirements - various mouldings and colour options available.

Wedding signature frames - for example - 20" x 16" frame and mount (with 5" x 7" or 8" x 6" aperture) from only £16 plus p&p. In addition email your image and we will print and mount it for you free of charge. All supplied with acrylic glazing (unless collected then glass offered as option)
You can contact us at our shop on 0191 386 4486 Mon-Sat 9am-5pm and at the moment most Sundays too.

Have a look at our eBay shop here.

Please Note: This is a moderator approved thread.

Last edited:
Can you do cream cored mounts? Also can you supply cream backing boards and clear bags?

Thxs
Colin

Can you do cream cored mounts? Also can you supply cream backing boards and clear bags?

As standard we use white core mounts but can supply cream core if requested.
We have a large amount of cream mount board which can be used as backing board, we stock clear bags in various sizes.

My custom mount arrived today - it looks great and is a perfect fit! Thanks very much - will be ordering some more soon!
Cheers Dave

Hi Brian.. very new to this.
re: Wedding signature frame.

By 'mount'.. does this mean that the picture sits a bit behind the card? :)

Is it possible to get the black frame, with white card/mount with you applying the picture that I supply?

Don't suppose there are any close up pics available at all?

Cheers

Hi Joe,

Certainly, you can have the black frame with a white mount and we will also print your picture and mount it for you at no extra charge.

If you go here you can order via PayPal where there is also an email link where you can send your picture to.

Please make your picture high quality preferably 300 dpi.

Hi Brian - I'm looking for 6 white mounts with an aperture size to take an A3+ (19'' x 13'') print plus backing boards and plastic bags.
Can you give me a price please.
Thanks
Dave

Hi
I am interested in this sort of deep frames sometimes called I think 'floating image' frames.
9200679744_a733766942_o.jpg

Do you do frames like that?

Also, and I think it is a long shot, but would you be able to do a frame like this?
AAAAAqF80qgAAAAAAPs5cg.jpg

With a thick frame and glass on both sides?

Hi Brian - I'm looking for 6 white mounts with an aperture size to take an A3+ (19'' x 13'') print plus backing boards and plastic bags.
Can you give me a price please.
Thanks
Dave

What is the outside size (frame size)

Hi
I am interested in this sort of deep frames sometimes called I think 'floating image' frames.

Do you do frames like that?

Yes we do have moulding like this in plain wood that can be polished, varnished or stained in just about any colour from baby blue to black.

At the moment we don't have double sided frames in stock but will look into it.

Hello Brian. I am currently looking for a frame and mount for a triplet, vertical orientation, 7x9in pics, but the middle one is portrait while the other two are landscape. I need a white-ish modern looking frame with a whiteish mount. The images are tinted mono. if can find a screenshot I'll post it. A quote would be nice. Thanks.

framedesigner_IM.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Brian. I am currently looking for a frame and mount for a triplet, vertical orientation, 7x9in pics, but the middle one is portrait while the other two are landscape. I need a white-ish modern looking frame with a whiteish mount. The images are tinted mono. if can find a screenshot I'll post it. A quote would be nice. Thanks.

Hi Carol,
Yes we can certainly do this for you. We currently have in stock a flat 30mm brushed white moulding which would possible be suitable for your requirements. We also stock both white and off-white mount board, which we can cut to almost any shape and size, including the multi apertures that you mention.

Based on your aperture sizes with a 2" outside border and 1" separation border - the price for the frame and mount is in a private message to you.

Brian

Hi Carol,
Yes we can certainly do this for you. We currently have in stock a flat 30mm brushed white moulding which would possible be suitable for your requirements. We also stock both white and off-white mount board, which we can cut to almost any shape and size, including the multi apertures that you mention.

Based on your aperture sizes with a 2" outside border and 1" separation border - the price for the frame and mount is in a private message to you.

Brian

Do you have a pic illustrating the frame moulding, just so I can decide?

Hi Brian. Sorry to be a pain. My son had other thoughts about what he wanted. Change of plan. Any chance of a quote for an A1 size frame (the aperture) and a wide moulding, 75mm, a 3D type, something like
http://img0.etsystatic.com/007/0/6026516/il_570xN.370098316_s49q.jpg
I'd need backing board and acrylic. I can take care of the mount.
Thanks.

Just to "nudge" our thread again - we are really busy but always able to supply more mount and frames.
Our ebay shop shows our standard items but anyone needing customised mounts or frames, get in touch.
Brian

Hi Brian - do you have a black mount with a black core available?
Cheers

Hi Brian - do you have a black mount with a black core available?
Cheers

Hi Dave,

Yes we have various colours including black in the black core mount board, it's conservation quality too.
What size would you like and what size aperture?

Brian

Back