Yes
The Lioness & cub where out at Chester Zoo today, here's some pics
Kevin :)

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

Last edited:
That first one is great but should come with a cute warning...
please dont let my wife see it!!

Nice set mate

PN

Thank you, *** CUTE WARNING *** added to title, sorry hope didn't cause to many problems.
:)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That last one is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Send them in to Chester Zoo.

It is really cute.

Now that's some nice shots there, wonderfully captured. I particularly like the last one ... so endearing (y)

top notch in the cuteness stakes :)

Awwwwwwww I was told that the cub was out over the weekend...it's sooooooo cute, i wonder if they'd miss it :D

Nice set (y)
The last one most definitely qualifies as cute :)

Really nice set! I would like to smuggle that cute little "kitty" to Canada. :)

nice pics it looks doped up :LOL:

I want one! :D

Interesting to note the 2x TC was used on these as well considering it's supposed to destroy any reasonable IQ.

Beautiful shots. I saw him 2 weeks ago, he was just a blob!

Hi again everyone, thanks for comments, went to the zoo again this afternnon, the Lionesss & cub were out again (poor old male Lion was locked inside), I could watch them for hours, in fact I did!, I was glad when they moved so we all rushed to another point because my legs were starting to get stiff.
Simmontino, I was quite pleased with the IQ yesterday with the 2x converter on the 70-200, I also have a 1.4x, today I thought I'd experiment & stacked the converters, results were pretty good, but good light levels were needed, auto focus worked fine & fairly quick on animals not taken through a fence, but for the Lions I switched to manual focusing.
I'll post an image up soon.
Regards Kevin
was nice to talk with other Togs there :)

Images below taken with 1.4x & 2x stacked

IMG_4626_1.jpg

IMG_4652_1.jpg

IMG_4655_1.jpg

IMG_4571_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back