CUTE WARNING: Pearl's,Moo & Sidney's blog :)

You got a GREEN room... :eek:

AND...

Even MY walls are not THAT GREEN Chloë... :cautious:

:p

Apparently you're just a part timer green fan :LOL:

That is a seriously green room, its fun trying to take a picture in there and getting the colour balance right :)

Actually it's not Chloe's choice of colour!

The GREEN room was Cameron's idea but he changed room when his brother moved out and Chloe has taken over his old room. She is just about to paint it ......... A different shade of green. :help:

The GREEN room was Cameron's idea but he changed room when his brother moved out and Chloe has taken over his old room. She is just about to paint it ......... A different shade of green. :help:

:LOL:

Need some help choosing... :shrug: ...I know LOTS of Greens... :D

She's tired now after being a kitten all day :LOL:

Last edited:
absolutely adorable.. she is a dead ringer for my youngest one as a kitten
2082897649_7884c56bcc_m.jpg

she caused ructions when she arrived with other female.. lots of hissing and spitting which is still going on 2 years later.. she's great mates with my tom though :)

they'll get used to each other in their own time.. might not become the best of pals but will tolerate each other... sort of ;)

Arrrrrrr.....

My daughter just put Pearl in front of the mirror and she started hissing and mewing at the mirror and slapping the reflection.

Last edited:
We've just had a hissing episode with Moo now too. Moo hissed at the kitten, cried and ran away from her. She's having a right sulk!

Last edited:
Beautiful kitten guys, give her time and she'll settle in!

We picked up our two 10wk old kittens last weekend from Cats Protection, they didn't have a visit rule as far as I know but they did have a home-visit requirement which was fine, just a shame it was a 200mile round trip for the lady :eek: Still, we donated generously :D

So here's a couple of Bruno (ginger) and Pumpkin. Bruno was weighed this morning, he's 2.2kg :eek: he's going to be one BIG cat!

DSC_1010.jpg

DSC_1028.jpg

DSC_1019.jpg

Sorry this is now becoming a Pearl blog :LOL:

Last edited:
oh my word.. adorable kittens.. :)

bruno is going to be a bruiser justinitus..

love no# 11, what a sweet little thing she is

She is fabulous, brought her home from the RSPCA yesterday. She is 11 weeks old, already litter trained and really good!

OH WOW! Chips!

Note to self: Do not read TP whilst hungry....

-Rob

ps Pearl is such a cutie! :love:

Just finished photoshoping that picture, the walls are so bright that Chloe was looking a little ill! That was all she ate too.

Cowasaki, she looks so contented, absolutely gorgeous :D

She hasn't really stopped purring since we brought her home - apart from when Moo is hissing at her - then she quickly resumes purring after Moo's gone. She's wonderful. I just hope Moo will grow to like her with time. We were hoping she'd mother her, but we were too optimistic apparently.

She hasn't really stopped purring since we brought her home - apart from when Moo is hissing at her - then she quickly resumes purring after Moo's gone. She's wonderful. I just hope Moo will grow to like her with time. We were hoping she'd mother her, but we were too optimistic apparently.

:eek: ...Are you talking about Chloë here Helen... :shrug: ...the timing would have one think so... :naughty:

Gawd she is a bit of a cutie, isn't she!!!

Can I make a suggestion - can be totally ignored. I'd not let Moo and Pearl meet for a few days. Let them get eachother's smells first. Swap bedding around and just let Moo settle - she KNOWS the kitten is about, and will do because of smell and of course seeing her already...But take things slowly.

The day after we got our 2 new cats last year, we decided to let them sniff noses through a gap in a door to the room the new cats were staying in....Except the older of the 2 new cats hissed and swiped at one of your existing cats.....And just over a year later she's only just coming in the house properly again - has been living in the garage[coming in house to eat...Cat flap is in garage] if we'd taken things slower they'd have got on better - cos the one the cat doesn't like is the one that hissed at her.
With Females-females you gotta get things slow, females are moody cows around one another - and we're stupid and have 4females, and not one male to balance it around.

You can ignore this whole ramble I've done, and equally tell me to shove off :p, but I just thought I'd mention it. :coat:

Shorty, thanks! Sounds like good advice to me.

yikes shorty, you're brave!.. 2 females is enough for me.. poor tom in the middle gets it from all sides when one of them is hissing at the other.. sitting target ;)

definately let them take it at their own pace, they'll get used to each other eventually

Gawd she is a bit of a cutie, isn't she!!!

Can I make a suggestion - can be totally ignored. I'd not let Moo and Pearl meet for a few days. Let them get eachother's smells first. Swap bedding around and just let Moo settle - she KNOWS the kitten is about, and will do because of smell and of course seeing her already...But take things slowly.

The day after we got our 2 new cats last year, we decided to let them sniff noses through a gap in a door to the room the new cats were staying in....Except the older of the 2 new cats hissed and swiped at one of your existing cats.....And just over a year later she's only just coming in the house properly again - has been living in the garage[coming in house to eat...Cat flap is in garage] if we'd taken things slower they'd have got on better - cos the one the cat doesn't like is the one that hissed at her.
With Females-females you gotta get things slow, females are moody cows around one another - and we're stupid and have 4females, and not one male to balance it around.

You can ignore this whole ramble I've done, and equally tell me to shove off :p, but I just thought I'd mention it. :coat:

No, that's great, thanks for the advice Shorty! I've been speaking to my sister who has cats, and she reckons we shouldn't be shutting Pearl away. She said to leave the doors open so they both have the run of the house. But then she did point out that hers are all house cats, so when she's introduced a new one, they've had no choice but to get used to each other. Moo doesn't use a litter tray so has to go out from time to time. So we were worried that she would go out and not come back in. However, she has been coming in again reluctantly. But I think you're right in keeping them apart for a few days. They met again today when Pearl was on our bed. Moo came in and jumped on the bed, not knowing she was there, then hissed as soon as she saw her, and ran away. As you say, Moo knows she's here, so if we leave it for a few days to get Moo's confidence back, it might be better.

Any and all advice gratefully received thanks.

Well today she has discovered: crisp packets are scary; ice pops are cold and scary; small balls of paper are lots of fun and mobiles are scary too. (y)

So where's the piccies then Cowasaki ??

What a cute kitten (y)

She really is very cute. Just made me realise how much ours has grown in a year!

small balls of paper are lots of fun

My missus spent a fortune on kitten toys when we got ours. All of these are promptly abandoned the second a scrunched up ball of paper appears :shrug:
Tell Chloe to watch the pull cords on her hoodie, they will also become a favourite plaything :D

:D... nice one, she's looking very relaxed there.

Today Pearl is mostly finding this photography lark quite amusing.

Last edited:
Tired of laughing Pearl is now mostly having a nap.

Isn't the AFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6G VR a nice kit lens :)

Last edited:
Arr Pearl is having a cuddle.

Last edited:
Pearl is adorable!(y)

This was 'Giggsy' on the night we first got her home...(sorry about the picture quality, it was a quick snap with a p&s.)

688928834_gAyvC-M.jpg

this is her now, 18 months down the line..... we've been a dog owning family all our lives and have never had a cat before, best thing we ever did, we love her to bits!

677083953_4b8is-L.jpg

Gorgeous!
How's your other cat doing?

She's being a right madam! She is currently sulking at the door because she can smell that the kitten has been in here. She is a right spoiled brat :LOL:

Back