CWP babies and others

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Loving number 3. They are all great in there own way but number 3 just connects with the viewer.

Gaz

Oooooh vampire rats (yeah ok Hyrax :p )

Is that a selfie l see (no 3) no it's far too cute :D

Nice done Chris
(y)

Very nice, Chris.
Especially love the little Hyrax. :)

I just love that tortoise shot - definitely the highlight of a generally lovely set :)

I just love that tortoise shot - definitely the highlight of a generally lovely set :)
Thanks Fi (y)

Bit of a grab shot TBH I just made a noise like a wounded lettuce leaf, and he ( she?) looked up :D

Thanks Fi (y)

Bit of a grab shot TBH I just made a noise like a wounded lettuce leaf, and he ( she?) looked up :D

Noted. I'll try that myself next time! :D

I like the 7th pic with the meerkat looking up at something. Makes me think about what they are looking at and I also like that the background is out of focus as it makes the meerkat stand out in the shot

I like the 7th pic with the meerkat looking up at something. Makes me think about what they are looking at
Thanks for dropping by, and commenting (y)

btw if you didn't know, its a behavioural thing with Meerkats, there is always at least one on guard while they are feeding, scanning the sky for aerial predators.

Thanks for dropping by, and commenting (y)

btw if you didn't know, its a behavioural thing with Meerkats, there is always at least one on guard while they are feeding, scanning the sky for aerial predators.

Now you mention it I did know that they look at the sky to watch for predators. I look forward to taking similar photos when I get my camera

Back