Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Some of the baby critters from today.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Really like the second shot - eye contact is lovely.

Blimey Ryan, you are going to get withdrawal symptoms being back at work next week.

Was it just a guys day out? :razz: you should have said:(

Really like the second shot - eye contact is lovely.

Thanks.

Blimey Ryan, you are going to get withdrawal symptoms being back at work next week.

Was it just a guys day out? :razz: you should have said:(

Thanks Nicki, is Stuart though ;), this visit was the day after yours you would have been weclome to join us,

Thanks.

Thanks Nicki, is Stuart though ;), this visit was the day after yours you would have been weclome to join us,

I know it is Stuart, just replying back to Ryan ! I did not know you were going,:shrug:

We have one that small at work just bought it!!!!

I know it is Stuart, just replying back to Ryan ! I did not know you were going,:shrug:

We have one that small at work just bought it!!!!

Have PM'd you :D Thought you were calling me Ryan, I am so tiered don't know if I am comming or going :D

Sorry Nicki...

As with today it was one of those comments made the night before and your there...

Definately will have withdrawal symptoms next week which is why am doing overtime there these two....

Just trying to figure out how to post 19 images from today :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am now confused as Stuart said it was Friday and you said it was today you went, :shrug:

I am now confused as Stuart said it was Friday and you said it was today you went, :shrug:

Been back today, was a last min thing, was working nights last night (last one) and decided I didn't need sleep and went :D Although feeling the lack off sleep now.

Back