CWP - the Lemurs...

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
I tried and failed to get a good shot of the sifaka - I think that is going to have to wait until they are in the walkthrough - so I settled for the very cute baby ring tail and family. C&C is more than welcome.

The little guy:

4612161826_3044925870.jpg

4611550655_8ac12849ab.jpg

The adults:

4612163134_c870995045.jpg

4612163826_a415719b89.jpg

4611554353_1407bd6ac9.jpg

Larger sizes and a few more can be found here

Thanks for looking ;)

Great set, I love the youngsters. Flickr is good too, well worth a look.

Another stunning set and my face is now green with envy, I've been to CWP every week since the little one was born and am still to get a good image of him, that first one is an absolute cracker.

That first is a stunning shot Fi, making me home sick :D

Sweet first shot :baby: :)

Great set, I love the youngsters. Flickr is good too, well worth a look.

Thanks Pauline - loved watching the little guy hoping about. Could have stayed there all day!

Another stunning set and my face is now green with envy, I've been to CWP every week since the little one was born and am still to get a good image of him, that first one is an absolute cracker.

Aww - I'm sure you will get your shot Ryan - don't give up. A lot of it is down to luck as to what he happens to be doing. He was very active while we were there (and we did stay in there a long time) - and I did take a lot that didn't turn out so well!

That first is a stunning shot Fi, making me home sick :D

Thanks Stuart - I wish I got to go as often as you, it's a lovely place. I could wander round the walled garden bit for days!

Sweet first shot :baby: :)

Thankyou :)

Gorgeous, number 2 for me!

Thanks Dawn (y)

Back