D&P plus disc service anyone ?

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, a friend who is lucky enough to own a lovely Leica M4 with a couple of lenses wants to go semi-digital and wonders if anyone knows a lab he can post his rolls off to and get high quality Dev and contact sheet plus a high quality DVD from which he will work on the images.

John

He shoots tri-x mainly

I would certainly recommend Ilford's own lab for black & white work, and they do an excellent job with regards to printing. I've never required a disc from them, but I'm fairly sure they will put your images onto a CD if you ask them to.

http://www.ilfordlab.com/

Hi everyone, a friend who is lucky enough to own a lovely Leica M4 with a couple of lenses wants to go semi-digital and wonders if anyone knows a lab he can post his rolls off to and get high quality Dev and contact sheet plus a high quality DVD from which he will work on the images.

John

He shoots tri-x mainly

Another vote for Ilford on the B&W front, but for colour (E6 or C41) i've had good results from Peak Imaging

Thanks for that, the high def scans seem pricey though, I'll speak to ilford re costs for the tri-x. thanks again John.

Hires scan from ilford is £9.95 over and above processing. 4500px x 3000px, so good for 15x10" plus enlargements though!

Back