D200 body only prices.

Edit My Images
Yes
The Jessops one is cheaper than you think - use the code CPBNIKD200 on it and it'll knock £90 off the price! And you get this highly stylish bag with it!
Weird that Jessops are doing it at such a good price, as they have stopped stocking them in-store for some reason.
kerso may be able to get you one cheaper, not sure - but I'm also not sure how above board that counts as. The sale as far as you're concerned would take place within the UK, but the body itself would be US imported.

The Jessops one is cheaper than you think - use the code CPBNIKD200 on it and it'll knock £90 off the price! And you get this highly stylish bag with it!
Weird that Jessops are doing it at such a good price, as they have stopped stocking them in-store for some reason.
kerso may be able to get you one cheaper, not sure - but I'm also not sure how above board that counts as. The sale as far as you're concerned would take place within the UK, but the body itself would be US imported.

just needs to be run through for VAT - i will have a look - thanks.

Cheers everybody...with the Jessops discount code that comes in at £889 with the VAT. Not bad at all.

Sounds like a very good deal that I'm tempted myself :thinking:

Sounds like a very good deal that I'm tempted myself :thinking:

I wonder if the D80 is having an effect on the pricing of the D200. The gap between the two is closing. Long may it last! OneStop have it at £818 - but I need to put it through the books..arrgh!

Where did that code come from? :D

is there one for the 30d? ;)

Edit* Blimey, Jessops are dear. They want £849 for the 30D body only......Aj Purdy have them for £748

bit of a difference!

Back