D300 batterygrip..

Edit My Images
Yes
I have just purchased myself a d300s , and would like to put a battery grip on it as I am now sort of used to them after using a grip on my d90 for so long..

after a bit of searching on the forum I gather that the meike is a good third party grip to have... have any of you got a preference where you have got yours from..?

thanks Steve..

I have just purchased myself a d300s , and would like to put a battery grip on it as I am now sort of used to them after using a grip on my d90 for so long..

after a bit of searching on the forum I gather that the meike is a good third party grip to have... have any of you got a preference where you have got yours from..?

thanks Steve..

Got mine of Ebay..Hong Kong or China as I recall. They had loads of positive feedback and it arrived quite quickly.

Unfortunately, I broke it by over tightening (in fear of it dropping off :bonk:).

I found it to be a quality item for the price.

Cheers.

Linkdelight on eBay. Got a free BL-3 with mine too total cost about £40.

I also have the BL-3 which would be included .. Never been used and still in the box

Thanks for all of your replies...and thanks for the offer Simon.. but between me reading Andy's post and yours I had pushed the button on ebay..but thanks anyway..

Back