D300 multiple exposures

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Serriously considering taking a trip to jessops tomorrow and picking up a D300 :eek:

Been reading the user guide tonight, and it says that it can take multiple exposure, which I think would be great for HDR.

Also read that the camera can blend 2 exposures for you.

Just wondering if anyone has tested this out?

Haven't played with it yet but can combine from 2 to a max of 10 exposures to create 1 image

That really should not be the main reason to buy the camera - don’t get me wrong Nikon have brought out 2 really good cameras (Canon wake up) and there are plenty of other reasons to buy the d300 or d3

Yep, it can (as does the D200) and it calculates the correct exposure for the 'one frame'.

Can't see how that will help with HDR though.... you need different files, not one composite one ---- that's how the HDR'd process ends up! :)

That really should not be the main reason to buy the camera - don’t get me wrong Nikon have brought out 2 really good cameras (Canon wake up) and there are plenty of other reasons to buy the d300 or d3

Never said it was the reason I wanted to buy one. Was just interested to see if it worked. The main points of the d300 have been discussed extensively on this forum, hence why I thought id find out what else it does.

Back