D60

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone
I've not posted for a few months for some reason my old username JELPHOTOGUY is not working:crying:

Anyway my question is how can I check on my D60 how many photos are remaining. I can not find this anywhere surly this is one of the most basic function of any camera whether it be Point and shoot, SLR, DSLR etc yet it does not show.

James

:nikon:

or Am I being stupid and missing it :bonk::bonk::bang::bang:

Should show in all modes, if there are more than a 1000 frames remaining it shows it as 1k, 1.1k etc etc

mine is on the bottom right hand corner in brackets mine says [234] atm. it depends on the card you have in, it might say something like [2k] meaning you have over 2 thousand shots left

HTH

edit. beaten to it ;)

i THINK i found it. It say 109 and when i took a pic it went down to 108 (i did a test photo) There are 48 pics already on my card so that means a 1gb can only take 150 pics but the packiaging of the memory card said that at 9Mega pixels it can take over 400 pics so whats goinh on. I have it at full resolution so surly it should be more like 250 at least

my 2gb only holds 300ish so yeah it will probably only hold 150ish

Last question I am going to Key West in November (hopefully) and I will be going on a seaplane which flies quite low over the atlantic low enough for one to see the corals,fishes and ship wrecks.
(I'VE Done this trip before in 2003) What kind of lens would be best to capture this beautiful scenerey.

Hi :)

I've checked your other account and it's working fine. What problem were you getting with it?

(The rules state youre only allowed one account :))

I don't remember the password and i can't remember what email address I used it keeps saying the email address is not regognized.

I am sorry if I am only allowed one account but you are more then welcome to either delete the other one or delete this once I know the password for the other one

i get just under 400 on an 8GB card with only raw selected, could you be shooting raw + jpeg? this would reduce the capacity a little too

Back