D600 Arrived

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
No
Ordered a new D600 from Panamoz on thursday afternoon, UPS tracking was great, followed it through Dubai and it arrived at my door on monday morning.

It's perfectly boxed, full book manual, CD and paperwork intact etc.

I'm absolutely thrilled with Panamoz, my first order and no issues whatsoever, and saved £500 to the general UK price. :D

Maybe I'm being stupid; how do I order from Panamoz and get the TP discount?

How long after placing the order did you receive tracking details ?

I placed an order last night and no email yet, not even confirmation of the order.

How long after placing the order did you receive tracking details ?

I placed an order last night and no email yet, not even confirmation of the order.

I placed a order yesterday afternoon, had the confirmation email back almost immediately , payment has being taken but so far no email with tracking info.

Ordered a new D600 from Panamoz on thursday afternoon, UPS tracking was great, followed it through Dubai and it arrived at my door on monday morning.

It's perfectly boxed, full book manual, CD and paperwork intact etc.

I'm absolutely thrilled with Panamoz, my first order and no issues whatsoever, and saved £500 to the general UK price. :D

out of interest did u pay by bank transfer or PayPal?

So Panamoz refund you the 5% after the bank transfer?

The D600 is hitting £1430 on their site now, which is really tempting. Usually wouldn't choose a grey import option, but the high UK price for the D600 especially compared to the US is prompting me to look on.

I take it, it came with a non UK plug/charger?

The D600 is hitting £1430 on their site now, which is really tempting. Usually wouldn't choose a grey import option, but the high UK price for the D600 especially compared to the US is prompting me to look on.

I take it, it came with a non UK plug/charger?

I'm sure it will have come with a UK plug adaptor like my 7D did.

I'm sure it will have come with a UK plug adaptor like my 7D did.

Ah ok. I'm just weighing up all my options so hopefully will order soon :thinking:

The price with the additional 5% would be really tempting, though I've never ordered a grey import on a camera body before. The UK price for the D600 is ridiculous right now.

No. My understanding is that if you opt to pay by bank transfer, they'll send you a proforma invoice for the amount (with the 5% BT discount already deducted) and that's the amount your transfer to them.

No. My understanding is that if you opt to pay by bank transfer, they'll send you a proforma invoice for the amount (with the 5% BT discount already deducted) and that's the amount your transfer to them.

Right, I got you. I've emailed them for a quote and some questions, so see how it goes.

Right, I got you. I've emailed them for a quote and some questions, so see how it goes.

Yeah, I also mailed them for a quote and added some questions as well. That was at 9am....still waiting for a reply....

I ordered one on Monday, got the email confirmation of order immediately. Payment taken this morning, tracking email received a couple of hours ago. Mine was a credit card order though (I needed to use a specific card for the purchase so couldn't do it via BACS and get the 5%). Price against UKRRP is extraordinary.

Due to be delivered Thursday via UPS...

So far..Wow! Why NOT buy grey import!

You won't be disappointed, I'm thrilled with mine, and I paid just what I think it's worth, not the launch price of £1900 +

The status of my order is now showing as completed,does this mean it's been shipped?

domino1999 said:

That's correct you are sent an invoice which includes the price minus the 5% discount and the bank transfer details

The status of my order is now showing as completed,does this mean it's been shipped?

How did you place the order? On their website or by email? You usually get a tracking number so you can follow it all the way from HK.

I emailed Tine initially for a price match then purchased the D600 on their website.

lol good one, but hey rip of britain doesnt get its name for nothing.

NHN said:
lol good one, but hey rip of britain doesnt get its name for nothing.

Many a true word spoken in jest ;)

Unless, someone that has bought from them would care to post a scan of their shipping docket showing the declared value, or Panamoz could share their VAT number ;)

Last edited:
How things have changed. I remember buying a Super Nintendo from Asia a long time ago and paying something like double because there weren't any here. There is a long history of companies under supplying or over charging us here in the UK.

Why shouldn't we be able to buy things from anywhere?

Back