D600 or D7100

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Folks,

Looking to get back into shooting after being away from it for a few years.

I've been looking on Ebay at the D600 and D7100.

If you had the choice can you let me know what you would go for and why?

What do I like shooting, basically anything apart from wildlife outside of a Zoo or Disney Safari.

I had a the D3s before, but have now realised I don't need the latest most expensive camera :)

If you want quality and can afford the glass go fx! If you want reach go 7000 or 7200! Don't go 7100....... I hated it and went 600 and love it

It just never gave me the results I got from the d7k and I lost my mojo with it ...... Swapped it for the d600 and instantly felt at home and funnily within a month the guy who swapped for the d71k got rid cos he couldn't get on with it either! But he went to the d7k2 and swears by it! Loves it!

I have a D7000 on sale in the FS section, which would be a lot cheaper and as Mark said, is generally seen as better than the D7100 from what I've seen.

Hi HTID, I don't have accesss to the FS section.

Can I ask why you are selling it, have you upgraded to a newer one?

Hi HTID, I don't have accesss to the FS section.

Can I ask why you are selling it, have you upgraded to a newer one?

I thought you would do with your post count? :confused: Anyway I upgraded to a d7200 because the higher megapixel sensor means I can crop more on birds. Also the newer model has 60p video recording which I wanted, the d7000 only 30p (makes no difference at all if you don't use video obviously!)

Apart from that I love the d7000 and I don't know if I'd have upgraded were it not mainly for the ability to crop into birds.

iirc the d7100 has a small buffer?

Last edited:
Back