D70 Battery Grip

Edit My Images
No
Hahnel have released a battery grip for the D70, anyone got one or perhaps an alternative?

..considering it, wondering if it's worthwhile.

Do you find the D70 uncomfortable to hold or run out of battery when out shooting ? If youanswer yes then possibly, otherwise I would say no. For me I just carry round an extra battery for the D70.

DJW said:
Do you find the D70 uncomfortable to hold or run out of battery when out shooting ? If youanswer yes then possibly, otherwise I would say no. For me I just carry round an extra battery for the D70.

interesting........

i dont find my D70 at all uncomfortable to hold, infact i could hold it all day it fits so well.
a m8 of mine brought his Canon 350D to work yesterday ( and i aint Canon bashing here ) and i thought it was way too small, especially after having the Nikon D70 , he then put on his vertical grip, and it didnt make it much better for my gorrilla type hands:confused:

i also found the Canon very light compared to my D70 , i actually like a heavy camera as i find it helps me take better shots, ( also have several point n shoot compact cams )

i suppose the nikon vertical grip ( even if it is made by someone else ) makes the camera look more ' pro ' but that dont count a diddly squat towards picture quality or composition.....but then again, its another item for the christmas list aint it , lol

Mypix:cool:

MyPix said:
.....but then again, its another item for the christmas list aint it , lol

...or you could put it towards some more glass ;)

Back