D7000 question

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
OK so here's a question for all you Nikon users out there, I have recently upgraded from a D90 to a D7000 and do allot of property photography using a Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 lens and an SB600. Today I had a slight issue with the D7000 so got out the D90 and shot a small property inside and out. Im now processing the images and I have to say I am actually preferring the images im getting from my D90. My question to more experienced Nikon users is this, is the Tokina not of suitable quality to get the best out of the D7000 or is it just that i dont know how to get the best out of the camera taking into account that ive onlly been using the D7000 for about 2 months now but had the D90 for over 2 years and am well versed with it?

My experience with the D7000 was that it took a lot of work to get the best out of it, not sure if it's the tiny pixels of smaller body size, but I struggled with i more than the a900 I'm using now.

Try plonking i on a tripod and using smaller apertures and see what you think then.

what you don't like about the D7000? that can give us more detail about your problem.

I use Tokina 28-70mm f2.8 ATX PRO SV lens on my D7000

Back