D750 shutter malfunction - again

Only think i can think of was when i sent mine in it was not only exhibiting the flare but the curtain was getting mechanically jammed, perhaps they put it through as a different issue? My paperwork states it was dealt with under the normal recall so :confused:
Whatever the reason it’s good news for you (y)

How cheap lol

ha! Cheaper than many I've seen on the classifieds recently. My D750s are all around the 130-160k mark I think but I'm meticulous about keeping them clean (mainly to save me time on dust spots). I'm proud to say on all 4 the built-in flash has never been used either ;)

One of the bodies will not have a new shutter but it did get a replacement around 45k clicks ago. It also has some bumps and scrapes thanks to a kid tripping over our tripod when we were doing a long-exposure at a wedding, but Nikon serviced it after and found no faults beyond the physical ones. That body will definitely be 'cheap' though!

ha! Cheaper than many I've seen on the classifieds recently. My D750s are all around the 130-160k mark I think but I'm meticulous about keeping them clean (mainly to save me time on dust spots). I'm proud to say on all 4 the built-in flash has never been used either ;)

One of the bodies will not have a new shutter but it did get a replacement around 45k clicks ago. It also has some bumps and scrapes thanks to a kid tripping over our tripod when we were doing a long-exposure at a wedding, but Nikon serviced it after and found no faults beyond the physical ones. That body will definitely be 'cheap' though!
I'll keep an eye out then

Back