D810 - who from?

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Looking to buy a new (grey) Nikon D810 within next few weeks, any ideas who from? I tried calling Panamoz today and their telephone number they advertise on their website doesn't ring.....??.....weird.

Thanks;
Peter

Don't know about the telephone number but email is fine, they would be my choice if I was buying new grey simply from the extent of members' good experience of delivery, service and the tested 3-year warranty.

Thanks for the replies.

Just tried calling Portus on both their telephone numbers and it doesn't even connect, same as Panamoz........very strange (?), not confident inspiring to be honest.

Is there import charges shopping with the likes of Panamoz? or any hidden charges on top of their prices etc?

Last edited:
Panamoz are a Hong Kong based company, their UK telephone number isn't going to be a manned office.
Email them and you will get a helpful response (bearing in mind the time difference).

Thanks guys, that's pretty much confirmed who I'll use. Appreciated.

Panamoz's advertised prices on photographic items, is there any added extras like import duty tax...?

Thanks for the replies.

Just tried calling Portus on both their telephone numbers and it doesn't even connect, same as Panamoz........very strange (?), not confident inspiring to be honest.

Is there import charges shopping with the likes of Panamoz? or any hidden charges on top of their prices etc?
Were you using your mobile?

Will, It's no different than my D700, to be honest you just get used to it and don't really notice it, I use it with the Nikon 80-200 2.8 nearly all the time but I must admit I do carry it around on my left shoulder most of the time rather than hanging around my neck which would be a problem.

Back