Dad at 13 WTF? ***Update*** Alfie is innocent

Two stories on the same news bulletin today

15 girl has baby by 13 boy, police to take no action.

20 man arrested for talking to 15 year old girl.

Now sex under 16 in an offence in this country so both the boy and girl should be prosecuted and put on the sex offenders list ( Just think of the headlines if it had been 15 year old boy gets girl 13 pregnant they want to hang him in the streets)

When did talking to a person become an arrestable offence.

im not getting involved past saying OMFG WTF??????????? that is all ive been able to think all day.

shocking really, absolutely shocking.

*rant*
where are the parents???
*rant*

If you think that sounds bad you should read The Sun's version :shake:

Last edited:
i thought sex under 16 was an offence if one party is over over and one under...can you prosecute children for this?

Dont ya just love that line ??

Cue Jeremy Kyle

And in a few years I am sure that Oprah will be able to make "something" of the poor childs upbringing :D

Two stories on the same news bulletin today

15 girl has baby by 13 boy, police to take no action.

20 man arrested for talking to 15 year old girl.

Now sex under 16 in an offence in this country so both the boy and girl should be prosecuted and put on the sex offenders list ( Just think of the headlines if it had been 15 year old boy gets girl 13 pregnant they want to hang him in the streets)
When did talking to a person become an arrestable offence.
Absolutely the whole world is going ****ing ( literally it would seem) crazy

I can see it now....

"Okay now love, it's past your bedtime"

"But, muuuum.....I haven't fed the baby yet"

i thought sex under 16 was an offence if one party is over over and one under...can you prosecute children for this?

Your talking about a different offence, that would be sex with a minor. The legal minimum age for intercourse in the UK is 16 so they are both committing this offence.

Also it would be illegal for a paper to pay them for their story as that would be receiving payment for an illegal act.

Anyway never mind I'm sure us tax payers will fork out to look after this nice young family

You can, but they almost always get a caution, and what's the point in prosecuting when it's already a social tragedy with social workers no doubt already assigned to the case. I nearly puked when I heard on the radio that the parents of the two kids were of the opinion they'd make good parents!

There's much more likelihood of prosecution where it's an older guy and an under age girl. Unless it's changed there's a statutory defence if the guy hasn't attained the age of 23 years, previously been charged with a similar offence, and believed the girl to have attained the age of consent.

One thing I can't understand is that the boy was 12 when she got pregnant.

When I was at school there was no way in hell a 15 year old girl would be seen with a 12 year old boyfriend, if fact I asked at work and the 16 year girls would not even have a 15 year old boyfriend.

im not getting involved past saying OMFG WTF??????????? that is all ive been able to think all day.

shocking really, absolutely shocking.

*rant*
where are the parents???
*rant*

The Sun said:
Alfie's father:Dennis, who has fathered nine kids, told how he was “gobsmacked” when he discovered Alfie was to be a dad, too.

The Sun said:
Last night Michaela Aston, of the anti-abortion Christian charity LIFE, said: “We commend these teenagers for their courage in bringing their child into the world.
Whether you are anti-abortion or not, you have to disagree with this muppets analysis of the situation.

If it goes wrong and he ends up in 'Fathers for Justice', at least
he'll save a fortune on finding a Spiderman costume that fits.....

a genuine real guffaw from me for that one:LOL:

You can, but they almost always get a caution, and what's the point in prosecuting when it's already a social tragedy with social workers no doubt already assigned to the case. I nearly puked when I heard on the radio that the parents of the two kids were of the opinion they'd make good parents!

There's much more likelihood of prosecution where it's an older guy and an under age girl. Unless it's changed there's a statutory defence if the guy hasn't attained the age of 23 years, previously been charged with a similar offence, and believed the girl to have attained the age of consent.

I maybe wrong, but is it in France where they have an age difference rule,
something like girl 14 and boy 17 fine but girl 15 and boy 20 is a no-no.

I think this is a better way to go, with a little tweaking.

If it goes wrong and he ends up in 'Fathers for Justice', at least
he'll save a fortune on finding a Spiderman costume that fits.....

PMSL at that (y)

But not this :(

"They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits".

LOL. A reporter asked the lad if he thought he was ready for fatherhood.
He replied " No I aint"

Asked if he'd thought of the financial consequences he replied...
"What's financial? "

Asked if he'd thought of the financial consequences he replied...
"What's financial? "

To bring up a child, he is going to need his pocket money increased.

When I was at school there was no way in hell a 15 year old girl would be seen with a 12 year old boyfriend, if fact I asked at work and the 16 year girls would not even have a 15 year old boyfriend.

****s sake at age 12 i was still absolutely petrified of girls, they were practically the antichrist! certainly wouldnt have wanted to put my wotzit in thier fajanjang

****s sake at age 12 i was still absolutely petrified of girls, they were practically the antichrist! certainly wouldnt have wanted to put my wotzit in thier fajanjang

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
but true (y)

Remove his gonads and hand them back when he's 16. Pity the brain went missing years ago.

Not a laughing matter that he's a dad and I wouldn't wish this on any teen but I can't help laughing at his size next to her. He looks like he could be her little brother.:LOL::LOL:

Typical christian In that article too applauding them for having It and blaming sex ed. Not suprising as they promote suffering with backward views.

Hate to stereotype but doesn't suprise me they are from council estates too, a ton of the parents there though not all of them pass on their uneducated crap to their children or neglect them socially. I used to train In a boxing gym and there was loads of kids who outside of school and gym were forced outside for the majority of there days by their parents. There parents would only call them In for processed dinner or ask them to get things like booze or cigs from the shop. Alot of them become scallies/chavs because of this crap and their parents don't stop them from hanging out with the wrong crowd so they pick up bad habits from bad people.

The saddest thing with this is there is likely to be copycat stories now that the 'stars' of this piece are celebraties.

I wonder how things have changed so much in the 36 years since I was 12 years old. Life at times was not pleasant then, but why is it so much worse now?

Chris (old, tired and wondering whats gone wrong with the world)

Yip, that point quickly struck me too.
Girls I knew all wanted older boyfriends.

Maybe a twist to come in this story. I heard mention of DNA testing to see if the boy is the father.
The girl has a 19 yo sister who had a baby when she was 13 yo.

:LOL:
The girl has a 19 yo sister who had a baby when she was 13 yo.[/QUOTE]

runs in the family then :LOL:

how many children to the parents oh sorry (grandparents) have!!!!!!! i mean come on they dont have jobs 5 children in a rented council house payed for by benefits and they have the cheek to say "its ok we are a family we will pull together"...... no you wont, you just going to fill in a few forms and get some more easy money from the government..... job done

How can you educate about this kind of thing? I'm not entirely sure you can.

[youtube]jcBmJz-i2N8[/youtube]

Saw this on another forum. lmfao.

Lolol.

That reminds me, scientists have developed a new morning-after pill.....for men.

It works by changing your DNA :LOL:

Lolol.

That reminds me, scientists have developed a new morning-after pill.....for men.

It works by changing your DNA :LOL:

Ha ha, classic. What's the story with that anyway? I remember hearing about it on the news and then it just disappeared.

Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits.

Thats really gunna help the situation isnt it!

But a 13 yo boy and a 15 yo girl :puke: I am 16 and I dont even think about having children yet :bang:

He is gunna have to get a lot of paper rounds aint he :LOL:

Back