"Daddy, how do you make babies"

"Go to the garden centre and buy some seeds" is one answer I have heard from a dad :D

Nobody uses the ol' stork version anymore then? :D

I have 2 little girls that are always asking. I'm not afraid of the "Ask Mammy!" response, nope :D

Chicken. :LOL:

Although my 5 year old son asked why he had a willy and not a minky like his sister. When I asked him what q minky was he said,"Oh dad don't you know anything it is a vagina." Well I nearly spat my coffee out.

Although my 5 year old son asked why he had a willy and not a minky like his sister. When I asked him what q minky was he said,"Oh dad don't you know anything it is a vagina." Well I nearly spat my coffee out.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Out of the mouths of innocents PMSL
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I did lose my coffee :LOL:

Our son came out with the where do babies come from question a few months ago. Response was, you're going to see grandad later, he can tell you all about it.

Also, just a couple of weeks ago he asked why I went for a wee sitting down (I hadnt locked the bathroom door just closed it and he walked in) So had to explain that boys have winky's and girls have foof's (no idea why but thats the usual word round here when talking to children about the subject) his next question was "what does it look like and can I see yours?", how am I supposed to respond to that!?!

Not looking forward to having this question asked when the babes older lol better start thinking about how to reply

.......boys have winky's and girls have foof's ...........

I'm so so sorry...but that alone now has me crying with laughter :LOL:
Thank you :notworthy:

My 3 year old pointed out to me the other day that I had 2 'tails' whereas he only had 1.....I hadn't realised I was Buster Gonad from Viz up until that moment.........

glad to be of service, i take it from your response you dont know why those terms are used either :nuts:

No clue at all, but I'm so glad they are :LOL:

God I think I was brought up on the word 'Foo Foo', where on earth do kids / (We) pick up these words!?

One of my young cousins about 10 years ago (he was about 4) asked the question of which I'm sure somebody deliberately seeded it, I said that his parents had a special cuddle that only happens once a year as they are always busy telling eachother off ;)

My 4 year old daughter asked the question as my partner is expecting in November - her reply was " Daddy has a special tool he keeps in the shed " !!

To which my lovely daughter informed the nursery of :)

By the way in her words boys have a w my and she has a noonoo

My wife works in a nursery and in there kids come out with foofoo, petal, flower and Katie.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife works in a nursery and in there kids come out with foofoo, petal, flower and Katie.

Apparently one child asked a member of staff one day "do you have a flower"? To which the member of staff replied "yes" the child immediately responded with "ooh open it up and let me see inside"..........priceless!

:p pmsl

Apparently one child asked a member of staff one day "do you have a flower"? To which the member of staff replied "yes" the child immediately responded with "ooh open it up and let me see inside"..........priceless!

I have to ask, Katie, I have never heard that one, where does that come from?

We have the word noony for my little girl and my nephew has a weener lol

Our son came out with the where do babies come from question a few months ago. Response was, you're going to see grandad later, he can tell you all about it.

Also, just a couple of weeks ago he asked why I went for a wee sitting down (I hadnt locked the bathroom door just closed it and he walked in) So had to explain that boys have winky's and girls have foof's (no idea why but thats the usual word round here when talking to children about the subject) his next question was "what does it look like and can I see yours?", how am I supposed to respond to that!?!

You could have just explained that girls are different to people... :exit:

I think its best if these "areas" are not called names, otherwise, at some point in life you get introduced to someone who has that name and you then crack up into howls of laughter and the poor person you've just met has no idea why.
"Keith, this is Janie" was in my case, my downfall.

I think this is why winky and foofoo are probably used, never met anyone called either of those yet.

I think this is why winky and foofoo are probably used, never met anyone called either of those yet.

give it time.
if the names celebs and some of their followers choose for their kids is anything to go by it wont be long :eek:

A kid once asked his Dad what "love juice" was..... the Dad turned bright red and started mumbling out.... "Well son.... errrrm, let's see errrmm..... when you get older you'll probably meet a girl and well, you'll get these "feelings" for her and sometimes she might get the same feelings and well ermmm... your winky... her foofoo.... together and ermmm well eventually that'll make love juice"

The kid looked amazed but puzzled "Errrm OK Dad but what's that got to do with tennis?"

I had an aunt named Fanny. It wouldn't have seemed right calling her aunt Foofoo.:D Plus, you've guessed it, her husband was named Richard. :LOL:

you should have corrected him. the vagina is on the inside while its the labia are visible from the outside :nono:

A kid once asked his Dad what "love juice" was..... the Dad turned bright red and started mumbling out.... "Well son.... errrrm, let's see errrmm..... when you get older you'll probably meet a girl and well, you'll get these "feelings" for her and sometimes she might get the same feelings and well ermmm... your winky... her foofoo.... together and ermmm well eventually that'll make love juice"

The kid looked amazed but puzzled "Errrm OK Dad but what's that got to do with tennis?"

I have just woke the babe up laughing so hard lol

Back