Daguerreotype 19th century beauties brought to life

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
This video is fantastic. I don't know how they got the faces to animate and come to life, but it's clever and very beautiful.

Last edited:
A new beginning for women using cameras as to me, most of the very old paintings of women do not make them look attractive e.g. Anne Boleyn was nothing special. Anyway I was naughty in the past as I borrowed a book from the library and there was picture of a Roman bust of a woman's face\head with no eyes so added\coloured her eyes in...... and she was very beautiful.

Also interesting:-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20PfFREaa_A

Last edited:
There's a lot of discussion about Henry's toughness but no one really knows how 'ard he was.

All facinating "now and then" pictures (which started me off altering a library book many moons ago) and not really way off topic as would have thought many were photoshopped which many of us use in photography....and a lesson for photographers on how NOT to take a shot of a woman as to me, plenty of old paintings (of women) look 'orrible. h'mm so much for the artist to capture the best attributes and "soul" of their subjects.

Last edited:
Back