Daisy

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi peeps would love to have your opinion on some shots i have taken for a friend, :wave:

2286110309_0bc97f646b.jpg

2286109727_73f3df6887.jpg

2286109385_1baf7fe5fc.jpg

2286109073_037dd9f9c1.jpg

2286896350_bfe2198b1a.jpg

2286108401_8db3984d44.jpg

2286107989_07bc42962f.jpg

2281780142_828fb08b40.jpg

The last shot is my son Jack, cheers everyone. ;)

1 and 7 do it for me
down at the child's level always works best

ps Jack looks good too!

Thanks for the comments so far peeps, need to add that i havent completed this shots for my friend, if you think i could improve the shots in one manner or another please give me your suggestions.

These are lovely! im sure your friend will be chuffed :)

no 7 is super imo

i think there is a good shot in no2 tring to get out..

the others dont really do it for me..

nice eyes in a couple but spoilt by the angles of the shots..

all imho

md(y)

Keep the whole head in the shot :)

Otherwise, a nice set :)

That's not always true, sometimes it works with partial ;)

I think all of those are lovely personally, and your friend will be chuffed to bits. The only one I would perhaps change would be the one with the rocking horse. Did you crop the shot at all? if you did and still have the original, try a taller crop, I think it could use a little more room top and bottom.

(y)

I personally love the ones where she's looking up at you, especially the black and white one. These are the types of shots I would have taken when my kids were younger.

1 5 and 7 are the best
a lovely range of photos
very characterful. I would try for more with flattering shots of Daisy. As parents want these more. but as protraits of her I really like some of them. the B&W really works and I quite like the vignetting effect you've tried. it works when you first look at the shot and then for me looses something, not sure why. maybe it's a bit heavy?
4 would be a lovely shot but, as when I snap at my nephews, they always have something around their mouths :)

it's a lovely shot of jack too, very direct.

Wonderfully executed, fine child shots, and all done in a natural and tender way to emphasise that not all images need to be perfectly lit, and posed. Kids should be photographed in the natural environment, covered in mud, eating worms, and generally being kids, and I applaud you for showing these ones ... very nice toning also.

Back