dalmally to tyndrum sunset

#1 for me Tam, and the light really makes it a fine shot. The arrow in #2 is a bit too big and takes away from the great light in the background, but maybe worth a crop to see how that works?

#1 for me Tam, and the light really makes it a fine shot. The arrow in #2 is a bit too big and takes away from the great light in the background, but maybe worth a crop to see how that works?
thanks for the comments peter i really wanted the arrow in the shot i liked the composition of it pointing to the corner of the image (y)

Both great shots. Can see people would be torn between the two. I'd go the second one myself. The first one as much as I like it makes me feel like I would just like to have seen it taken a step or two closer to the road.

Both great shots. Can see people would be torn between the two. I'd go the second one myself. The first one as much as I like it makes me feel like I would just like to have seen it taken a step or two closer to the road.
thanks a lot for your comments ...glad you like the shot

Two "Cracking shots Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

First ones great like that, but being a car enthusiast I can't help think there's a car missing, especially from the second. Just the bonnet maybe to tell the story?

Back