Damned e6ay buyers!

My friend sold a lens on eBay last year. The buyer dropped it a few days after receiving it, claimed it was posted like that and recieved a full refund from eBay. My mate was left with a completely broken lens and nothing show for it.

Since then I've only bought stuff from there. Wouldn't risk selling on there.

That is the main reason i will not sell my drone on there it is a large amount to get scammed out of

Looks like I've been hit with a scammer at the moment. I sold a Nikon film camera and lens on there. In perfect working order, and guess what, the guy wants a refund due to a fault. I know there's no fault, I've been selling on eBay for 16 years with 100% feedback. Anyway I said I would except it back as long as it's in the same condition I sent it. This guy hasn't sent it back yet (3-4 days now). School boy error on my part for excepting his offer as his account was open the day he paid, he has no feedback too. Anyway I feel I get no help from eBay as a seller so my selling days are done.

Looks like I've been hit with a scammer at the moment. I sold a Nikon film camera and lens on there. In perfect working order, and guess what, the guy wants a refund due to a fault. I know there's no fault, I've been selling on eBay for 16 years with 100% feedback. Anyway I said I would except it back as long as it's in the same condition I sent it. This guy hasn't sent it back yet (3-4 days now). School boy error on my part for excepting his offer as his account was open the day he paid, he has no feedback too. Anyway I feel I get no help from eBay as a seller so my selling days are done.

Hopefully the return postage will put him off returning the item and maybe if signed for is not used you may not receive it back;)

Sounds like he won't return which he'd have to do to get a refund, something that gets me is when you give a best offer option it's dam stupid offers you get.

Sounds like he won't return which he'd have to do to get a refund, something that gets me is when you give a best offer option it's dam stupid offers you get.
Im sure you can set it to auto-reject so you dont have to bother yourself with them
people always want something for nothing

Back