Damselfly DAM

Was thinking was doing something similar myself but this looks very interesting. Might give it a try at some point.

Looks like I'm going to have to refresh my memory on Docker before I get it working...

Looks like I'm going to have to refresh my memory on Docker before I get it working...

Its actually quite nice of him to provide a docker build tbh.
I actually spun it up in couple minutes last night on my laptop (ok slightly longer but I already had docker running on my machine for various other things).
But it works fairly well, so you shouldn't have much of an issue :)

Its actually quite nice of him to provide a docker build tbh.
I actually spun it up in couple minutes last night on my laptop (ok slightly longer but I already had docker running on my machine for various other things).
But it works fairly well, so you shouldn't have much of an issue :)

Yeah I remember installing Docker to run SQL Server on my PC then hitting some snag and figuring out it was easier just to install natively :) I feel like I should understand Docker though so I'll have a play.

Yeah I remember installing Docker to run SQL Server on my PC then hitting some snag and figuring out it was easier just to install natively :) I feel like I should understand Docker though so I'll have a play.

With SQL servers port mapping can become a bit of headache sometimes especially I you have multiple databases accessible at various ports. though I have automation around it too, so its fairly simple to maintain.
with this one the port mapping is pretty simple one-to-one on your machine. so shouldn't be too much of a headache hopefully.

Though I have never setup or used docker (or SQL or anything) on a PC (windows) based machine. Mostly all on linux. Not sure if windows makes things harder than it needs to be :p

Last edited:
Back