1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of one of our long-standing members, Gary Coyle.
    Many visitors will recognise both his work as a sports photographer, and his name as a prominent community member. He registered with Talk Photography back in 2006, not long after the start of the site and has been a regular contributor since.

It goes without saying that Gary will be sorely missed by many members, and his passing is a huge loss to the photography community.

Our thoughts are with his family at this time.

Funeral details :
    Dewsbury Crematorium
    Tuesday 13th September 2016 at 2pm.
    Afterwards at Batley IDLC (Batley Nash).
    All welcome.

There is also a discussion thread here if anyone wishes to add their own thoughts.

The Mod Team

Dismiss Notice
  1. dunedin

dunedin

Edit My Images:
    Yes

Which one, not sure, background not helping.
    [​IMG]

2. madmitch

madmitch

Name:
    Mitch
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Great shot spoilt only by the background (y)

Blue-Tailed Damselfly

3. Susane

Susane

Name:
    Susane
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I like this, thought I'd have a little play to see if I could bring out the subject a bit more, get a better look at him.:)

Cropped a bit and upped the colours, blurred the background just a little. I'm still learning my editing progs.:geek:

Hope you don't mind dunedin.(y)(n):shrug:

[​IMG]

4. sawman

sawman Private James Frazer

Edit My Images:
    No
    Dunedin has been on his knees! See you are having a rest from Roe! Not bad apart from the background as you said