Dancing in the "very small" moonlight!

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
3071761876_0037903318_o.jpg

C & C welcome as always. I like its simplicity, its not strictly on the 3rds, but the moon is close to the third.

Too much space? Too little? Colours? And yes, I have a manky sensor :( Needs a good clean.

Cheers,

Gary.

Very nice, Gary. Great colors, has a minimalist feel to it that is quite appealing.

Yep, simple and effective, I like.

Andy

I like the overall picture but I think it could have done with a large old tree on the right instead of the little bush, I think there is a little too much sky on that side (y)

Well i really like it(y)

Simple and very nice - the sliver of moon is a nice touch

Very nice, Gary. Great colors, has a minimalist feel to it that is quite appealing.

really nice - I like this.

Yep, simple and effective, I like.

Andy

I like the overall picture but I think it could have done with a large old tree on the right instead of the little bush, I think there is a little too much sky on that side (y)

Well i really like it(y)

Manky sensor aside, I really like this, nice composition and lovely warm colours.

Dean

A nice simple shot but the silouette could be a bit better I think.

Alex

Cheers all :)

Its more or less my front garden, so as long as the light is right, I can get plenty of practise!

Lovely shot Gary. That very young moon sliver is marvellous against the colours and the foreground shadows.

A bit of a challenge for you if you'd like... Capture the Earthshine (light from the Earth reflected back and shining on the dark section of the moon) as well.

Back