Daphnia and Cyclopes

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A few more taken with the Raynox msn 202. These have to be the hardest critters I've had the pleasure to photography.

Very cool! Did you just keep them in a glass or tank?

You're playing with the microscope again! :eek: more amazing shots! (y)

Oh stop it right now Alby! :D
I was gonna buy a 202 but I see little point with this type of image, :clap: To quote Ron Weasly "Bloody brilliant"

Oh stop it right now Alby!
I was gonna buy a 202 but I see little point with this type of image, To quote Ron Weasly "Bloody brilliant"

Dont give up! be inspired! These images and his others have given me inspiration to take pics other than snapshots. Well done that man.

Every thing I think of doing - you do it first and better!

Excellent shots!

saved me lots of effort :LOL:

Thanks for your kind words everyone, I find them very encouraging :D

Cor! (y)

OK these are excellent as per usual! Now do me a favour (save me time and money :LOL:) go get some Seamonkeys hatched and take shots of them! I spent hours and hours last year trying to take decent ones of mine, but gave up in the end. But then I don't have your set up, so that's my excuse :LOL:

OK these are excellent as per usual! Now do me a favour (save me time and money :LOL:) go get some Seamonkeys hatched and take shots of them! I spent hours and hours last year trying to take decent ones of mine, but gave up in the end. But then I don't have your set up, so that's my excuse :LOL:
Hi Jo, my sons got sea monkeys on the go at the moment, I'll have a go tomorrow if I get time :D

Back