Dark omen

Name
Andrea
Edit My Images
No
Yes, it was a dark omen, since I had to camp there last night :) The target was to shoot Moon reflections in alpine lakes and then pink peaks at sunrise....:D Now I've just came back to the civilization...

dsc5602.jpg

Nice and moody Andrea. Not quite as dramatic as the moon in the lakes or pink peaks but nice to know that its not just the UK where the weather messes everything up! Just got back froma rainy few days in cornwall :(

Nice and moody Andrea. Not quite as dramatic as the moon in the lakes or pink peaks but nice to know that its not just the UK where the weather messes everything up! Just got back froma rainy few days in cornwall :(

Thank you Ted! Yes, it wasn't a good weather, but we tried a wild camp anyway (y) Hate the rain...even these days here it's raining :bang: All around the other parts of Italy is a bright sunny weather...

You have set a high standard with your recent shots, this is just fine, but not a patch on your recent barnstormers!

Thanks for your opinion! (y) I recently posted some photos that had an "high impact" level (as I saw reading your comments), but it doesnt matter, I'm trying to always shoot photos that could tell you something. Hope in this simple mountain image I could exress a feeling or at least a mood...let me know, it's more important than the technique to me...

Back