Darkness

Name
Eyad
Edit My Images
Yes
hello :D

DSC_0043-1.jpg

waiting for your commmmmmments pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :naughty:

Moody and gritty. I like. More space on the right, as its a tad tight for my tastes.

Its good but the focus appears to be on your lips more than your eye.

Moody and gritty. I like. More space on the right, as its a tad tight for my tastes.

I agree, although I do like the expression, but would prefer a bit of a crop and a bit more contrast.

Quick edit to my taste.

moodyedit-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yep the eye not being in focus spoils it for me sorry. I know breaking the rules should be encouraged but the eye in focus rule is one of the most unbreakable to me when you are trying to capture the whole face in this quite traditional style. If it was a more abstract portrait then you could be more experimental with the focus but doesn't work here.

Nice lighting though :D

The one thats still there :p It now seems a bit over-sharpened. Maybe because I know its not right I see its not right.

The one thats still there :p It now seems a bit over-sharpened. Maybe because I know its not right I see its not right.

I know, I was only 'havin a larf' I ain't very good at this photoshop/digital lark, I still try to get it right in camera for that very reason!

Thanks everyone
sorry i was in USA and i left my laptop lol

thanks Petemc and EdBray
everything you two said is true

Back