Darkroom on ipad problem

Name
Thomas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi i'm using a sony A7R4A with the darkroom app on my ipad pro it will not read the raw files jpegs are fine any ideas or help please

Firstly, I am not an Apple user.....

But looking up Darkroom, it does not support raw files in & of itself but relies on the Apple OS to natively support 'reading' camera raw files, saying Apple have regular updates and if your camera is not yet supported it will be soon.....!

IMO your next port of call is to search about your iPad OS version and whether it currently says the Sony A7R4A raw files are supported and if not when it will likely be added by Apple?

Hi i'm using a sony A7R4A with the darkroom app on my ipad pro it will not read the raw files jpegs are fine any ideas or help please
Use Lightroom or Affinity Photo on your iPad, both are far superior to Darkroom and will happily read Raw files

Affinty will not show a review of the raw file but will show the full file if you click on it any ideas

Affinty will not show a review of the raw file but will show the full file if you click on it any ideas
No idea sorry I've never actually used it myself but know it is highly regarded in iPad editing circles. I use Lightroom exclusively.

Back