Darkroom stuff

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
I've a fair bit of darkroom stuff to get rid of to make some space, I'm looking to move house so can't be bothered with the hassle of ebaying it etc. Any good suggestions as to what to do with it? Are there any charitable institutions that would use it? Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Some charities are quite active on eBay, so you could see if there's one in your area and just truck it across to them. You average charity might have a problem; goods inwards has looked askance at some of the odd stuff I've brought in, in the past! Another possibility is to list it in Freebies Offered here and ask the acquirer to make an appropriate donation to charity?

College or school with a photography department will love it, my local art school as ad most of there equipment donated.

Alternatively you could put it on eBay and use their service to donate 100% of the final amount to a charity of your choice and make it collection only to minimise your hassle.

Being a photography student I can tell you how great it feels when your college gets stuff donated. Both my college photography department and I are skint so it really helped us and I'm sure there are similar stories to be found in your local area.

I might just eBay the whole lot as one lump. I was really tempted to keep one setup for myself but I just don't feel driven to use it these days. :(

Back