Darling daughter taken at the Zoo

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Quite liked this one, taken with the Sigma 150 - 500, at Belfast Zoo. Any helpful critique gratefully accepted.

ShaunaTP
by johnnypanic on Talk Photography

Last edited:
No real critique on my part John just to say it's a good portrait. I like the way she's looking back over her shoulder and the eye contact, lovely smile too

Cheers Steve. It's a real difficult, at her age, to get a photo. She recoils anytime I'm near her with a camera :rolleyes:

Arrrrr, she's lovely! I like how the light has caught her hair. :) If I were to do anything to it (in post), I would just decrease the highlight that's showing in the background on that lady's hair - you could do that selectively with a highlight brush if you use LR. But that's no biggy. Well caught! :)

Nice, my only bit is the sight reflection in the glasses I see someone in a white tee shirt, good timing :)

Arrrrr, she's lovely! I like how the light has caught her hair. :) If I were to do anything to it (in post), I would just decrease the highlight that's showing in the background on that lady's hair - you could do that selectively with a highlight brush if you use LR. But that's no biggy. Well caught! :)

Thanks Bethy. Very noticeable once you pointed it out :rolleyes: Mental note to myself to be more vigilant.

Thanks Bethy. Very noticeable once you pointed it out :rolleyes: Mental note to myself to be more vigilant.

It's not that big of a deal to be honest - I assume you took that photo on the fly to a degree - can't help who and where they're situated in your background. :) If you work at all in post production, it's probably just something that I would tone down a bit. But it certainly doesn't make or break the picture. :)

Nice, my only bit is the sight reflection in the glasses I see someone in a white tee shirt, good timing :)

Thanks Shaun. Noticed that, but didn't attempt to clone out, as I'd have probably made a mess of it :eek::D

Back