Dartmoor, Pew Tor

Name
Alex Nail
Edit My Images
Yes
I am holding an exhibition of over 40 of my images at Peter Tavy in Devon. It would be great to meet any photogrpahers there. You can read more at http://www.alexnail.com/exhibition.php

With the weather good light has been rare recently on Dartmoor, but when it has been good it has been excellent. These two were taken up at Pew Tor on the western edge of Dartmoor, just after the rain.

pew_flat.jpg

pew-tor.jpg

Alex

Couple of wow shots here with #1 very special....love rocks/light.sunrise/sunset shots.

keith:clap:

Stunning, simply stunning. :)

Absolutely stunning, I love them both.

Lisa

Proper High Grade stuff Alex. The shots on your website are extremely good too. It's nice to see natural looking photographs that havent had to resort to ridiculous amounts of processing to create impact.

There is more skill in being a good photographer than there is in pumping up a few sliders in your editing stage.

Two really beautiful images! That first one is absolutely lovely! (y)

Just awe-inspiring.

But also depressing, because my photos look rubbish in comparison.

Very nice indeed, especially #1. Its a shame your exhibition doesn't run for longer - it certainly could based on your portfolio.
Yes, unfortunately the cost of a venue is just too high and I am financing the shole thing myself. Custom framing 40 images is not cheap...
Thanks
Alex

Back