Dartmoor Ponies

Edit My Images
No
DSC_1187.jpg

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1185.jpg

Pic'1 is a full crop from Pic'2.

Number two is lovely but maybe would've benefited from being taken at a lower angle. I like the composition (y)

The same for #3, lower angle and perhaps more space so that the tree didn't fill the frame so much. :)

Gorgeous part of the country - lucky you :)

Thanks for your constructive comments Donna.I was limited in my shooting position by a high dry stone wall and fence.The full frame tree was a considered composition with the precarious position I was in,but your suggestions were correct,thanks.

Arwyn

First one looks over sharpened to me, what PP did you apply to them?

Love the colours of the second one.

H4rri and Sophphoto,thanks for your comments,H,I only have the software that came with the camera so its pretty basic and limited.I try not to tweak a picture too much,if a picture has not got any basic attributes,I ditch it.Rightly or wrongly,I have always believed that you dont learn from dwelling on your mistakes ,as much as you do from what you do well.I've got a lot to learn.

it.Rightly or wrongly,I have always believed that you dont learn from dwelling on your mistakes ,as much as you do from what you do well.I've got a lot to learn.

You're right, we have to move on and learn from it with all life's lessons. You have some beautiful photo's so don't dwell on them too much :)

Back