Daughters' photos better than mine!!

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
My 10 year old got hold of my camera and took some shots of her 7yr old sister..and enjoyed putting her into her poses!

Not to be outdone, the 7yr old had her turn taking some of big sis...

Pictures are straight out of the camera..only resized for TP. Looks like I will be paying out on some more cameras for the family soon!

Nice shots. Well composed and posed. You now have 2 options.

1. Encourage and nurture their talent.
2. NEVER EVER EVER let them use your camera again :)

lol..way better than mine! Option no.2 is the cheaper and will allow me free access to my own camera! Thankfully the whole family enjoys togging...but 1 camera between 4 is quite difficult:LOL:

Sounds like you need to let the kids have the 40d. Which would of course mean a 1DMk4 for dad :)

or you upgrade to a 1Dmk4 and give the 40D to mum :D

Very impressive for any age. they look well framed and get accross the happy attitude of the subject. It looks like they had a lot of fun.

My 10yr olds on here, she kept on using my camera so my dad got her a minolta z1 off e-bay for 25 quid. A week after she had it she asked me if she could join tp, so I agreed and made her an account up.........shes under Faith1999, alot of her shots are better than mine...........it's funny how much a childs perspective differs from an adults :)

My 10yr olds on here, she kept on using my camera so my dad got her a minolta z1 off e-bay for 25 quid. A week after she had it she asked me if she could join tp, so I agreed and made her an account up.........shes under Faith1999, alot of her shots are better than mine...........it's funny how much a childs perspective differs from an adults :)

I agree, i let my daughter try my camera and she aimed into a mirror and came up with this......

I decided to get my eldest daughter a compact.

4465285741_6390f6e0bd.jpg

Went to a craft exhibition recently and was admiring some wonderful wildlife and landscape shots wondering who the pro was. Looked at some explanatory blurb and found out they were taken by a 12 year old boy!

Makes you want to hang up your sad old DSLR. The boy's got talent.

This is how it all starts......

Cowasaki joins TP.....

then Mrs_Cowasaki......

then my eldest daughter Mel wants a DSLR.....

then my younger daughter Chloe wants a DSLR.....

then my younger son Cameron wants to take A level Photography and get a DSLR.....

Our loft looks like the stock room at Jessops with all the boxes :LOL:

Anyway they are really quite good. You can always use giving the camera to the kids as an excuse to upgrade :)

Back