Dave's 365

davekiddle

Like to feel muppets
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I've decided to try a 365 this year. I feel I need to push myself to develop my photography, particularly new ideas and techniques.

So here goes -

3157029314_62c52936ef_o.jpg

1/365 - Ice skating at Winchester Cathedral

Last edited:
Good luck Dave. A nice shot to start with! (y)

Brave man! I shall watch this thread with interest.

(Good start, by the way)!

:clap::clap::clap:

A crackin' good start to your venture. Speaking as a '365 creator myself where I'm now dead-on halfway through mine's, I wish you all the best.

Ooh, such a topical one already! :D Keep it up. (y)

Brave man there Dave surprised they didn't make you delete it ;) liking your first shot too, good idea well executed, good luck with the rest only 363 days to go :)

Sean

Was he asking the guy sitting down for directions to the nearest nick?

Great start Dave :clap:

Another cracker there dave love the colours and the misty water round the rocks. Keep up the good work.

Sean

All great so far. Particularly like day 2 - composition brilliant!!

Keep it up.

:clap:

Lovely shot Dave, hope you've warmed up by now! :D

Editing a success!! "Gritty" feel achieved.

Great shot! Keep 'em coming.:clap:

You've certainly got off to a flying start with a very varied and interesting set, looking forward to many more.

Editing a success!! "Gritty" feel achieved.

Great shot! Keep 'em coming.:clap:
Thanks Keith :)

Oooh, somebody had a good day today, well done!
Yes, managed to get my son to pose for me at last!

You've certainly got off to a flying start with a very varied and interesting set, looking forward to many more.

Thanks very much - not sure how long it's going to last though!

Congrats on day 4 a very good shot niceley edited (y)

3170543743_52cff20aeb_o.jpg

5/365 - the dreaded return to work after the long Christmas break! I've been meaning to do a shot like this for a while. I'm not really too happy with the way it turned out to be honest, so will try it again sometime in the future (will have to think of a way to rig the tri-pod up inside the car!). Taken with the camera attached to the passenger headrest with a Gorillapod and remote :).

Last edited:
That's not a bad effort Dave. Could yu have gone ultra wide and got yourself in the frame? ;)

Thanks Marc. It was ultra wide at 10mm with the Siggy 10-20mm - trouble was the camera was pointing in the wrong direction!

Ah, easy then. Next time, rip out the front passenger seat and strap the camera to the rear one, job done! :D

Nice one Dave. An unusual perspective and well thought out and executed shot.

3174319587_8e46f05640_o.jpg

6/365 - Had a really busy day at work and a meeting tonight so didn't get much opportunity to photograph today. Saw Sarisbury Green Church on the way home tonight so had a go with the good old Siggy 10-20mm.

Thats a really nice shot Dave the lighting is great, love the star in the top right (y)

Sean

Cool shot! I know it's the moon but still, almost festive. :D

Back