David Plummer at 15 years with Parkinsons Disease

Edit My Images
No
Hi all

I was unsure which sub fora to place this. There has a short film made with & about David Plummer and has been submitted to the Cannes (short) Film catagory

Thought provoking IMO for sure
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83I7P58be58

David Plummer has been a professional wildlife stills photographer for over 25 years and was diagnosed at age 39 with Parkinson's disease. David has never surrendered to the degenerative disease, and has continued to push his career to higher levels. In this moving and inspirational film, David opens the viewer's eyes on the effects of the devastating disease and how he adapts to continue in a creative and competitive industry.

With Special Thanks To:
Blackmagic Design
David Plummer - On Screen Talent & Additional Camera
Ami Kaelyn - Music
Daniel Beare - Grading
All Visuals Copy-write Owned by Under The Oak Films Ltd & David Plummer
All Music and Sounds Copy-write Owned by Ami Kaelyn

I have met David a couple of times, once a few years back when I visited one of his Kingfisher Hides on the Knepp Estate and last year to see & photograph the wonderful Tawny Owl at his private hide. Both were paid for hide sessions. He is a knowledgeable and resourceful person....................who, following his IG and youTube channel I learned he now has a canine companion, his Belgian Malinois Shadow :)

Last edited:
Good to see David fighting this awful disease.

Thanks for sharing, I've been to his hides at the Knepp and in his garden. He really is a nice chap. Came to our camera club once and made a very good impression.

He's strong huh WOW !!................Laurence thank you for sharing a silly inspirational video that for me makes me wnder what the hell I'm doing with the years I have left

Back