David Suchet 'on photography'

Edit My Images
No
Hi all

I was listening to Radio 4 Saturday Live this weekend and one guest was David Suchet.

He spoke of his love of Photography and how 'subjects' catch his eye.....in regard to which I felt a synergy of way some things catch my eye where others would just walk by!

BBC link here https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0009jbm

I am downloading the show to listen to again. He also mentioned a book " Behind the Lens: My Life like a good read as well to see his photographs.

Last edited:
I'm a huge Poirot fan so this is an easy purchase decision. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a huge Poirot fan so this is an easy purchase decision. Thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome :)

Sometimes it can be a surprise when you hear of a person in the public eye has another side to their personality. I recall hearing Denis Healey being interviewed and he was one a smallish number of MPs who all were keen lifelong photographers....... unlike, it seems these days, it helped cross the political divide in "the house"!

Didn't David Suchet once front a documentary on photography a few years ago

Me and my camera?? Maybe

Me and my camera?? Maybe

Yes he did. First thing I thought of. Im sure he went around villages talking to older people about the village they were in and compared photos from the past and present.
Could be completely wrong though lol.

Me and my camera?? Maybe
Yes he did. First thing I thought of. Im sure he went around villages talking to older people about the village they were in and compared photos from the past and present.
Could be completely wrong though lol.

Ah! I don't recall that, will to see if that is online???

David Suchet comes from photographic royalty. His grandfather was Jimmy Jarche.

Back