Dawn

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
I did some pictures of Dawn whilst I was down at her house the other day.
I've put the ones that have had the most view's on flickr...
I was trying something different, and we had lots of fun....tried bits of different things with the processing too.

These are done with no studio lights, SB800, D200 & 18-70 lens
3241162908_04f1b45568.jpg

3241243968_c0079b134f.jpg

3241243442_3282721e3d.jpg

3240409129_14a9ebb7dd.jpg

Then some not so conservative *laughs*

3240405715_2d6c7f461c.jpg

3240407019_36953eabbc.jpg

3241242640_e533b80010.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :)

Excellent series Del, love the second, reminds me of Liza Minelli in 'Cabaret' (of course you are far too young to remember ;) )

:clap: great shots Del, can't pic a fav, all I can say is I am less keen on number 4, but only because the wallpaper pattern is a tad too bright for my liking, but otherwise, stunning set of real poser (y)

Yeah Yv, she is a poser, most definately :) She's just applied for x-factor so watch out for her! :) She was going to do it last year - but fell pregnant! Oops! hehehe

I know what you mean about No4 - when I have my "real" software back up and running I shall re-edit it. [Currently NOW using lightroom rather than CS3, cos I have lost my disc and now cant get it onto new comp! :(] I have to say I love the wall-paper, hence why I wanted to make something of it. Both her and I are stood on chairs in the living room.

Excellent series Del, love the second, reminds me of Liza Minelli in 'Cabaret' (of course you are far too young to remember ;) )

Thanks Les! And Life is a Cabaret my dear! ;)
I am a show-tune girl, even if I wasnt born when the origional was bashed about! :)

Lovely stuff Del, love the natural smile in #2. (y)

#5 is a great shot, love the bright and colourful lollypop in it. Even if the highlights in her hand are blown ;) And the pigtails just complete the image of a stereotypical "cheeky young girl" :D

The first 4 are really good too, the backdrop is spot on and the pose in the first works well.

Lovely stuff Del, love the natural smile in #2. (y)

Thanks Marc, yeah, we had a laugh hence the natural smiles.

#5 is a great shot, love the bright and colourful lollypop in it. Even if the highlights in her hand are blown ;) And the pigtails just complete the image of a stereotypical "cheeky young girl" :D

The first 4 are really good too, the backdrop is spot on and the pose in the first works well.

She loves no5, she kept going "awww look how cute dawnie is" lol Nutter!
The first 4 are my favourites. Anf as for the blown highlights, they're not FULLY blown, but they're close. Its down to the processing on them though, and thats why Ive done it :)

She loves no5, she kept going "awww look how cute dawnie is" lol Nutter!
The first 4 are my favourites. Anf as for the blown highlights, they're not FULLY blown, but they're close. Its down to the processing on them though, and thats why Ive done it :)

Sorry you're right, I think my laptop screen needs calibrating. The hand is slightly more visible on my desktop screen ;)

No. 5 - The first of the lollipop shots is my favourite...her expression is great in that picture !

2 and 7 for me Adele, but all good. She is a gorgeous lady.
Dean:)

No. 5 - The first of the lollipop shots is my favourite...her expression is great in that picture !

She is very cheeky!

2 and 7 for me Adele, but all good. She is a gorgeous lady.
Dean:)

Thanks Dean - we joked on facebook that "She's very vain" to which she jokingly replied "I'm not vain - I'm a ****ing stunner" lol I have just told her your comment and we died laughing about her stunner comment :)

A woman being right, did it hurt to say that? *laughs*

It pained me :p

But I think men all over TP are giving me the cold shoulder now :LOL:

I like that set Del, very good. No critique I'm afraid as I wouldn't know where to start on how to improve them. Well done(y)

Isn't that always the way though.. sometimes it's good to be your own harshest critic, so long as you don't let it hold you back.

Back