Dawnlight Photographer

Name
mark
Edit My Images
No
In response to a suggestion by The 23rd Man's post, "Standing in Awe",
here are some silhouettes of my wife shooting the dawn. We had camped on the beach overnight.
LimeBay.jpg

LimeBay2.jpg

LimeBay3.jpg

Cool shots, mate. They all tell the story. :) I love the first one.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me to clone out the kayak in #1b !!!:shake:

great shots... but I think you should clone out that kayak...:exit:

hehe just kidding... but someone had to :D(y):LOL:

I am getting to look forward to seeing your work Mark... (y) ... more quality stuff m8... ;)

Looks like a fabulous place to spend the night... :shrug: ...though my camping days are long past... :D

:p

great shots... but I think you should clone out that kayak...:exit:hehe just kidding... but someone had to :D
I KNEW IT!!! :bang: LOL
I am getting to look forward to seeing your work Mark... (y) ... more quality stuff m8... ;)
Looks like a fabulous place to spend the night... :shrug: ...though my camping days are long past... :D:p
Thanks Rog..., that's very kind of you :)
Lime Beach is pretty much deserted throughout winter, which is when we like to go camping. On this occasion we saw no one for the three days we were there. As for your camping days being over, I would almost wager that I could give you a few years mate, and we still do! :D

Oh btw, it's 3:15am and there's a beautiful full moon high in my window - I only got up for a glass of hot milk but time I went back to bed. :beer:

Cool shots, mate. They all tell the story. :) I love the first one.
Thanks mate, as said above, time I went back to bed but will leave you with this ...
LimeBay4.jpg

Has been great chatting with you guys on the other side of the world!
Sandra is a Bexhill-on-Sea, Sussex girl, migrated to Oz with her folks when 12yrs old -
she's a fair dinkum Aussie now but she's booked a flight to London next April to rejoice in your spring!​

Cracking stuff Mark. I find myself actively looking for your posts these days !!

Thanks Rob. Technically my work has a long way to go. I take pictures mostly just to show people what I have found either interesting or beautiful - but then don't we all!

Back