Day off on Monday, looking inspiration!

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening fellow photographers!

I have hit a mental block of sorts. Got a day off on Monday coming and can't for the life of my think of good spots to go.

Would normally be an early morning type of person, into landscapes. After dropping the wife off at work, I've got the morning to myself.

Anyone any suggestions of good landscape spots in and around County Down/Antrim? Pondering a trip down the penninsula but would need to have a look at tide times and the like.

Any ideas greatfully received (y)

Evening fellow photographers!

I have hit a mental block of sorts. Got a day off on Monday coming and can't for the life of my think of good spots to go.

Would normally be an early morning type of person, into landscapes. After dropping the wife off at work, I've got the morning to myself.

Anyone any suggestions of good landscape spots in and around County Down/Antrim? Pondering a trip down the penninsula but would need to have a look at tide times and the like.

Any ideas greatfully received (y)

Man we're spoiled for choice over here! Take a drive up round the Glens of Antrim or along the North Antrim coast road. We live on the most beautiful rock in the world! :D I'm heading into Donegal tomorrow to try my hand a bit of landscape stuff, can't wait!

Thanks for your replies, I didn't think I'd be getting any replies!

I think that's the problem, I'm spoilt for choice!

Back