Debonair

A very striking image, different and interesting angle :)

Thank you Roger, how are you anyway mate? Haven't spoken to you for a while :)

Hi Paul ... didn't realise it was you TBH, I'm keeping fine mate apart from the obvious lack of recognition! :D

Actually Paul, knowing your market I would think this could be another seller :)

Hi Paul ... didn't realise it was you TBH, I'm keeping fine mate apart from the obvious lack of recognition! :D

Actually Paul, knowing your market I would think this could be another seller :)
Yeah I know what you mean, I was sorry to see you go from the other place, I miss your work mate. I was actually thinking about one of your images the other day, I saw a kingfisher shot and it reminded me of the one you have of a preening king, one of the best kings I've seen if I'm honest. I have sold this one actually but the Chimps sell the best :)

Yeah I know what you mean, I was sorry to see you go from the other place, I miss your work mate. I was actually thinking about one of your images the other day, I saw a kingfisher shot and it reminded me of the one you have of a preening king, one of the best kings I've seen if I'm honest. I have sold this one actually but the Chimps sell the best :)

Glad it's still working well for you ... that really is "amazing!" ;)

Glad it's still working well for you ... that really is "amazing!" ;)
It ticks over mate. Have you been up to anything new? Do you still speak to any of the old lot? I know Jen would love to say hi

It ticks over mate. Have you been up to anything new? Do you still speak to any of the old lot? I know Jen would love to say hi

Just ticking along mate ... maybe I'll pop over again, although I'll feel like I've been AWOL :D

You should mate everyone would love to see you again although I haven't seen Jen for ages. She's been really busy with weddings and the like but I'll let her know you're doing well when I speak to her next :)

It is a bit too contrasty for me too - tbh based on the shots of yours that I have seen, I think I'm just not a fan of your style. Just a personal preference thing.

Back