Decent all in One Printer Needed

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Currently have a Canon MG5650, print quality is good, scan quality is good but the paper tray system is worse than useless, it can't actually feed it's own paper you have to manually feed the paper in every single time, if you don't get it fed far enough in in time it jams! The ink is now out so time to replace. (This is the second one we've had, the first one wast he same and got taken back for the same issue!)

SO what can I replace it with? Must have an excellent scanner, printer doesn't need to be anything special as it only does address labels and invoices.

I bought an HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All in one a year or two ago, it is a big beast but does the job. Mine was under £100 with cashback from HP with a free 3 year warranty, so worth checking as HP have regular cashback offers. Try eBuyer, Amazon etc

Have you tried roughing the feed rollers a little or cleaning them with alcohol in case they've got some greasy crap on them? Also try feeding paper the other way up out of the packet assuming it's not sided. i used to have to do that with my old HP inkjet as it was a right arse sometimes.

Currently have a Canon MG5650, print quality is good, scan quality is good but the paper tray system is worse than useless, it can't actually feed it's own paper you have to manually feed the paper in every single time, if you don't get it fed far enough in in time it jams! The ink is now out so time to replace. (This is the second one we've had, the first one wast he same and got taken back for the same issue!)

Can only assume you`re doing it wrong!!
Love my Canon Printer all-in-one.

I had a Canon MP860 for many year which worked well...But required A3 scanning and printing and upgraded to an Epson WF7525. Also a brilliant machine.

I had a Canon MP860 for many year which worked well...But required A3 scanning and printing and upgraded to an Epson WF7525. Also a brilliant machine.

Tempting as an A3 machine is, there just isn't space.

I always recommend Brother printers because they charge reasonable prices on ink.

Back