Decent Insurance?

There are a number of useful threads about experiences if you want to search, past experiences are always useful IMO.

Yeah i had a search but couldn't find anything specific, now i have the name of one of the companies maybe i might have more luck. Who would you recommed?

The ones that seem to come up are aaduki, E&L & Photoguard- personally I'm with E&L who were reasonable for my needs.

Imaging Insurance. Not had to claim yet thankfully but very nice to deal with.

Infocus. Best Ts and Cs I could find (cameras are treated as contents rather than specific risks, so it means you can leave them in the car for example). Not yet claimed tho...

I know nothing about camera insurance, but..

E&L also do horse insurance, and its widely known that they are not the best insurance company to use - even though the quotation will generally be quite low. In fact, my veterinary practice make you pay the bill if you are insured with E&L so that you have to claim the money back fro the insuance company, rather than the vet charging the insurance company without question as is normal. That says something about the reliability of the payouts to me...

I also use imaging insurance, changed to them this year after a recommendation.
Insured more equipment for the same price as my previous insurer.

I used to use E&L for Golf club insurance...Hmmm cant say I would recommend them to anyone

I use aaduki and so far they have been very good. Haven't had to claim yet and that is obviously the time when you find out just how good they are :bang:

Back