Decent shop in Birmingham?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got a meeting in B'ham this week and wonder if anybody can recommend a decent store likely to have a good selection of 2nd hand, pre-loved kit - especially Canon lenses - in or close to the town centre (or close by too as my job takes me around the Midlands)
Cheers (y)

You might be lucky with Jacobs but they very rarely seem to have anything of interest in second hand.

Not sure of anywhere else that sells second hand in Birmingham - advice appreciated for myself as well..
DB

what about Camulet ?
23 Aston Cross Business Centre, Wainwright Street, Aston
Birmingham B6 5TH

not sure if they do 2nd hand !

Calumet don't do 2nd hand but sometimes have a good bargain bin.

I doubt you'll find much S/H gear for sale in any shops as ebay gets most of it these days.

I went into the big Currys at J9 M6 today and was really surprised at the amount of lenses and bodies they had in stock, even a Canon 500mm f/4

I'm not recommending you go there unless you've won the lottery though :D

Cheers guys - no lottery win - managed to pop into Jessops and Jacobs whilst I was in town - a few bit n bobs in Jacobs and boogarall in Jessops. Came back with wallet in tact :sulk:

Cheers guys - no lottery win - managed to pop into Jessops and Jacobs whilst I was in town - a few bit n bobs in Jacobs and boogarall in Jessops. Came back with wallet in tact :sulk:

Sounds about right for all the Jessops stores in the West Midlands - can't remember the last time I went in for something and they had it in stock

Back