Deep space & planets

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice set Martin, M51 is probably my fave of the lot.

What setup do you use?

Thanks mate :)

the setup i use is the SW130-pds on a HEQ5 run by EQMOD, guiding with an altair mini guider connected to a QHY5L-ii, i also use a SW Coma corrector and a Baader light pollution filter, im still learning Astro photography, but loving every step of it :)

EDIT> oh forgot to add, the Deep space images are taken with my Canon 7D, and the planets taken with the QHY5L-ii :)

Really nice shots. Going to give it a go myself soon, but don't expect to get anywhere near to these beauties.

Hi
Got a nice celestron and eyepieces and a cheap goto mount that came with it. Now I've got to do a lot of reading and practise and then maybe I'll have something to post.

Hi
Got a nice celestron and eyepieces and a cheap goto mount that came with it. Now I've got to do a lot of reading and practise and then maybe I'll have something to post.

Nice one :) im sure your have lots of fun with that :) and look forward to seeing your pics in the future

If you have not all ready i suggest getting this book, its a very good and informative read :)
http://www.firstlightoptics.com/books/making-every-photon-count-steve-richards.html

also are you a member on SGL? a brilliant place for astro and lots of very good info :)

Back