Deeside Falls

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Had a trip back to this location with my best mate, TheDragon, new on here, (well my only mate actually and even he doesn't like me very much:D).

It's a wee burn that runs in to the River Dee, near Kincardine O' Neil, Aberdeenshire. Tried some different angles from the last time I was there and the last one was deliberately left dark;). Cheers !!!!

Dess 1-1_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Dess 1-2_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Dess 1-5_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Dess 1-3_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Dess 1-4_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Dess 1-6_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very good, a short hop away for me. I may need to visit there again. That said, may be fairly full after the recent downpour(s)

Were you wearing wellies?
I was just wondering if you could get closer and use a slightly wider wide angle? Your tripod would get wet, but that is no big deal.
My thinking is that the waterfall is very photogenic but the background is not.
For that reason I prefer no 6.
I'm just trying to suggest a different thought process here, as most people stop at the water's edge for some reason!
Good work by the way :)

Ken

Were you wearing wellies?
I was just wondering if you could get closer and use a slightly wider wide angle? Your tripod would get wet, but that is no big deal.
My thinking is that the waterfall is very photogenic but the background is not.
For that reason I prefer no 6.
I'm just trying to suggest a different thought process here, as most people stop at the water's edge for some reason!
Good work by the way :)

Ken

Don't do wellies (DM's only) but I was in the water and bloody soaked too. Like I said I tried different angles from the last time I was there when I didn't go in. The water was too deep to venture closer but the pics could be cropped into to get rid of some of the surrounding vegetation I suppose.

Cheers(y)

Back