deja vu - do not read while eating

big soft moose

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy...
Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Regular viewers will recall that a few months ago I was sick over the dog :eek:

well just now i felt my past coming surging back to confront me and narrowly missed throwing up all over the dog , or the xmas tree - and instead got the hearth front of the fire :puke:

So i went upstairs to wash my mouth out and get cleaning supplies, then came back down only to find my disgusting canine companion eating the pool of puke... this sight was too much for my fragile stomach and I promptly blew chunks part 2 - all over the dog. :shake: :puke:

safe to say this isnt the best night on record (And yes i know i've just taken the "joe scrivens award for oversharing ")

Last edited:
After feeling sick all day THIS seriously hasn't helped! Arghhhhhh

:shake: not really sure why you felt the need to share that tbh.

Scott is still a new pup around here.. some share far far too much.....

That's revolting and amusing in equal measure :) You seem to be a bit if a chunder monkey!

I once threw up over our friends' dog, and I looked at him and said, "******, I can't remember eating that.

Haa! What is making you so sick? Usually I make it to the toilet! Haven't done the one where your sick in you hand yet then? ;)

Haven't done the one where your sick in you hand yet then? ;)
You mean the one where it all spray's out the sides?

Nope don't know what you are talking about :D

Nice.... Thanks for that..... :)

I remember one time, my sister came home from a house party, completely off her face and threw up in my shoe :puke:

Rob 80386 said:
Nice.... Thanks for that..... :)

I remember one time, my sister came home from a house party, completely off her face and threw up in my shoe :puke:

Did you find out the next morning when you put your foot in it? ;)

Is it wrong that as I read BSM's post that I found myself laughing out loud?

I don't own a dog so I might be missing something here, but can't you just not direct your puke at it??

Surely you can turn your head away from the poor thing!

I guess its easier / cheaper to shampoo the dog than the carpet :shrug:

I am glad I am not the only one ;)

I guess the dog is becoming paranoid and hides every time there is a cough from BSM :shrug:

shampoo ? - I just get her to swim in the river , problem solved :LOL: - also it saves money on dog food :puke:

You mean the one where it all spray's out the sides?

When I was at uni I once threw up back into my pint glass - it hit the bottom and sprayed back out over my face, head and neck... oddly I didnt pull that night, dunno why :shrug:

Haa! What is making you so sick?

the one a few months ago 'may' have had something to do with injecting peach schnapps into jaffa cakes ( I don't usually drink anymore - but i blame the mods for leading me astray)

this time round however I have the weird vommiting bug - which is about as much fun as it sounds - doing staff PDRs today was an experience , its a bit disconcerting for the team member when the manager suddenly dashes out the door and has a rainbow yawn in the hedge

When I was at uni I once threw up back into my pint glass - it hit the bottom and sprayed back out over my face, head and neck... oddly I didnt pull that night, dunno why :shrug:

Weird, I don't understand that either :shrug:

I remember just before the birth of my first daughter - the wife's waters burst big time all over the lounge carpet.

By the time I got home from the hospital the dogs had done a grand job of cleaning it up.

okay , i'm officially passing the award for over sharing on now :puke:

Not wrong at all. It does, however, make you a sick puppy (unlike Pete's dog which is a sicked ON puppy!).

I know what Pete's giving his staff just in time for christmas - a variant of Norovirus!

Not wrong at all. It does, however, make you a sick puppy (unlike Pete's dog which is a sicked ON puppy!).

I know what Pete's giving his staff just in time for christmas - a variant of Norovirus!

I was just thinking the same thing.

Could be worse - one of my pet hates is people with actual flu (as opposed to man or bird flu) who manage to "struggle into work because I know we're busy"... and pass their lovely virus onto the rest of the workforce.

the doc says its not norrovirus - apparently i have a stomach upset from something i ate, so i'm not infectious (the cold/headache is coincidental) - so so long as they don't eat my vomit the staff will be fine (the dog seems fine even though she did - but then this a dog that thinks a cow pat is a tasty and nutrious meal)

the doc says its not norrovirus - apparently i have a stomach upset from something i ate, so i'm not infectious (the cold/headache is coincidental) - so so long as they don't eat my vomit the staff will be fine (the dog seems fine even though she did - but then this a dog that thinks a cow pat is a tasty and nutrious meal)

What's wrong with a ciw pat, full of roughage. I :LOL:

Hope you feel better soon

big soft moose said:
the one a few months ago 'may' have had something to do with injecting peach schnapps into jaffa cakes ( I don't usually drink anymore - but i blame the mods for leading me astray)

this time round however I have the weird vommiting bug - which is about as much fun as it sounds - doing staff PDRs today was an experience , its a bit disconcerting for the team member when the manager suddenly dashes out the door and has a rainbow yawn in the hedge

Haha rainbow yawn is a new one to me!

Back