Delete Account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mick m43

I cannot find a way to delete my account, could an Admin help please or perhaps just delete it now ? Thank you.

As far as I'm aware accounts can't be deleted otherwise it would make threads unreadable with content missing. You can 'self delete' by deleting all personal info in the profile and change your account password to something you can't remember so that you can't log back in.

There is a help section, this thread may be more helpful in there and be seen by a mod. This thread is unlikely to be read by a mod unless it's reported. I've reported the thread so hopefully a mod may be here in a bit.

I would ask why you want to delete but I've just seen the other thread, though I can't see what's gone on as you have deleted your posts. In general this forum is really friendly, sometimes there are little spats but the mods here are very good and soon sort it all out. If you can sleep on it and post again in a few days I would say it's worth trying again, there are some great people on here that can be really helpful. Sometimes with forums it's easy to take written words in unintended ways, the same words can often represent differing meanings.

Last edited:
To disagree is fine, that is life. When the prick accused me " getting it wrong " I became annoyed. I have been involved in printing for years, if only the jumped up know alls would read first life would be a lot better. Some people just enjoy showing off how clever they are and putting others down. I will find a way to delete the account but clearly not today. As***a ga aru.

The site is so dumb it has placed stars in the polite Japanese words above !!!!!

Mick, it's a shame you feel You want to delete your account because someone told you they thought you were doing something wrong.

If you click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, there is an option to request an account deletion. I hope you find a site that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back